“Humano” Polyclinic – Surgery
Surgery within “Human” Polyclinic deals with the reconstruction of congenital and acquired defects on the body such as wounds, burns, cysts, abscesses, scars, benign and malignant tumors, moles, hypodermal tumor (e.g. atheroma, lipoma), head and neck tumors, congenital anomalies etc. These procedures are performed with the aim of correcting the functional deficiencies but also improving patient’s quality of life.
Moreover, surgery improves the form and function of a specific body part that has been injured or ill with the goal of improving the functionality of that body part but also modifying it so as to look more natural. The methods that are thus used include the removal and potential replacement of the damaged tissue in order to completely remove the change or even make it less conspicuous.
Surgical services in “Humano” Polyclinic
- TREATMENT AND DRESSING OF WOUNDS AND BURNS
- TREATMENT OF CHANGES ON SOFT TISSUES
- SURGICAL INCISION AND REMOVAL OF A HYPODERMAL CYST OR ABSCESS ON THE BODY OR FACE WITH DRAINAGE
- SURGICAL REMOVAL OF A SMALLER OR LARGER FAT TISSUE
- SURGICAL TREATMENT OF INGROWN NAILS
- SURGICAL TREATMENT OF CALLUSES
- SURGICAL TREATMENT OF CORNS
- REMOVAL AND TREATMENT OF INGROWN HAIR (SINUS PYLONIDALIS)
- SURGICAL TREATMENT OF PUS INFLAMED SWEAT GLANDS (HIDRADENITIS)
- TREATMENT OF CHANGES ON SKIN
- SURGICAL REMOVAL OF MOLES OR TUMORS ON THE BODY OR FACE WITH A HISTOPATHOLOGICAL EXAMINATION
- SURGICAL REMOVAL OF SKIN TUMORS AND RECONSTRUCTION OF DEFECTS WITH SMALL TRANSPLANTS OR SKIN FLAPS WITH A HISTOPATHOLOGICAL EXAMINATION