“Humano” Polyclinic – Urology
Urology is a branch of clinical medicine which deals with the causes, development and diagnosing of diseases of the urinary tract of men and women, as wells as of the reproductive organs of men.
The urogenital system consists of the urinary (kidneys, ureters and urinary bladder) and genital (penis, testicles, vas deferens, prostate) system of a man.
Urogenital tract diseases which are under the jurisdiction of a urologist are infections of the urinary tract, kidneys, kidney stones and urinary tract calculi, as well as inflammations and other prostate diseases in men. These problems are often a cause of a malignant disease.
Older men can suffer from an incomplete, interrupted and painful urination, uncontrolled and frequent urination at night, and even a complete interruption of urine which indicates an enlarged prostate. Younger men must pay attention to the appearance of painless lumps or testicle swelling, existence of blood in the ejaculate, numb pain and the sense of heaviness in the testicles.
A timely confirmation of diagnosis and beginning to treat the disease can not only improve a patient’s health and quality of life, but also prevent the development and treat chronic or severe diseases such as cancer.
Urology services in “Humano” Polyclinic
Ultrasound and color Doppler diagnostics of the urinary tract
- RENAL CALYCES
- SPERM ANALYSIS
- MICROBIOLOGICAL TESTING OF URETER, FORESKIN AND THE GLANS PENIS SWABS
- GENERAL EXAMINATION OF URINE WITH SEDIMENTATION AND A BACTERIOLOGICAL EXAMINATION OF URINE – URINALYSIS
- DETERMINING ALL BIOCHEMICAL PARAMETERS IN THE URINE (UREA, CREATININE, PROTEIN, ELECTROLYTES, ETC.)
Surgical interventions and treatment in urology
- INSERTING CATHETERS
- REMOVAL OF FOREIGN BODY FROM THE URETHRA
- URETHRAL DILATATION
- REMOVAL OF PUS AROUND THE URETHRA
- DEALING WITH FORESKIN PROBLEMS
- PENIS CIRCUMCISION
- PENIS BIOPSY
- TESTICLE BIOPSY
- PROSTATE BIOPSY
- REMOVAL OF PUS FROM THE TESTICLES
- RECTUM BLEEDING EXAMINATION
- INTRAVESICAL MEDICINE ADMINISTRATION
- REMOVAL OF CONDYLOMA IN MEN
Urological interventions in the field
- INSERTING CATHETERS IN HOMES
- REMOVAL OF PUS AND DEALING WITH PROBLEMS OF MINOR INFLAMMATORY PROCESSES
- PROCESSING AND TREATING OF MINOR INJURIES